Unleash your Potential
Studio De Couture is a global online fashion retailer with a Existence of Retail Store as well, with over 5,000 products across Menswear, & Women's wear, we’re setting the pace in a Pakistans fashion revolution.
With over 50 new product lines being introduced each week, we’re ambitious and we know our stuff.
We don’t just live and breathe our customers – we are our customers.
Studio De Couture is at its heart about people: every single person helping us to achieve our goals of becoming the number-one online fashion destination.
We’re always looking for great people to join us – people who are as passionate as we are and, just as im portantly, embrace change and innovation. As a place where fashion and technology make perfect partners, we have a real sense of excitement about the future and the possibilities it can bring.
If you think you can bring Excitement to our Future and yours drop us your CV now.
At the Moment Our Open Vacancies are as Follows.
Studio De Couture is looking for a enthusiast person who has good knowledge of making online adds and graphics with a strategic add placement to win the online market.
Placing Online Advertisements on Social Media.
Creating Online Contents
Proactively planning season sales of Stock
Good with interpersonal skills
- Good with written & Spoken English.
Bachelors in Arts/Science.
Studio De Couture is looking for a Energetic Graphic Designer who have skills to deliver the best Fashion Statement through his work .
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including info-graphics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copy writing and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- 2+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a Online marketing or creative agency.
- Experience working with WordPress templates.